God’s Team Rules
Luke 4:18-19 states, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Thus, the church is called to display the love of God and to love others, culturally diverse others, unconditionally, and in a non-judgmental manner which is also reflected in Matthew 22:34-40 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind; Love your neighbor as yourself.
Additionally, the Lord requires you “To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God” (Micah 6:8). That is, the church is called to take the initiative to develop ministerial and ecclesiological procedures and leadership that identify with the shifting patterns of the twenty-first century. The rules of the church should include integrating evangelism and social ministry to meet the needs of any particular community or cultural group.
"As a leader, you are God’s Coach, and He wants to use you to lead His team to victory.”
- Pastors, Ministers, Spiritual Leaders and Chaplains
- Clinical Mental Health Counselors, Pastoral Counselors, Christian Counselors
- Other Ministerial Professionals
- Other helping professionals
God's Players (Believers)
- 76% of Americans are Christian
God's Recruits (Nonbelievers)
- 22.8% of Americans are religiously unaffiliated
- Approximately 1.9 billion people have never heard the gospel, not even once